Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Meagan!

Today is my daughter's 17th birthday. Tonight I will be taking her to the theater to see Jane Austin's "Pride & Prejudice".

I'm not going to concentrate about all the negative things (she is a teenager after all) that have been going on her life, or dispel all the things that I think need to be changed or improved in her life. No, today I am going to impart blessings upon her.

I pray that she will be blessed.
I pray that she will be prosperous.
I pray that she will be blessed in her coming and going.
I pray that whatever her hands touch will be prosperous.
I pray that she grows intimate with Christ.
I pray that she will be healthy.
I pray that she finds true love.
I pray that she is filled with a love for herself.
I pray that the gifts of God in her are stirred.
I pray that she finds direction in her life.
I pray that she is protected from the snares of her enemies.
I pray that her enemies heap coals upon their own heads.
I pray that she is broken in spirit and placed upon the Potter's wheel.
I pray that she receives wisdom and understanding.
I pray that she receives joy and passion.
I pray that she receives forgiveness, mercy and grace.

Happy Birthday Meagan, and I hope that there are many, many more to come.

Till next time,

T.L. Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment