Thursday, July 27, 2006

Milledgeville Misfit - I'm Done!

I wrote the last chapter to Milledgeville Misfit yesterday and I cried, yet I was so excited.
It feels good to finish something, yet sad at the same time, because that adventure is over - or is it.

The way that I left the book open - there's room to write more stories in this adventure if I want. I think I'll leave it as is, go through one more round of edits and then send her off to my agent and see what happens.

Now I have to write the outline, synopsis and blurbs. I suppose I need to create my own website to showcase the many different stories that I have. I have a website designated specifically for the Necromancer series, but I suppose I need one for me, as an author.

Anyway, I'm happy to have completed another story. I don't think I'm going to write anything new until I complete The Year of the Unicorn. I'm currently at the half-way point with chapter fifteen.

Have a blessed and fruitful day.

Till next time,
~T.L. Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment