Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mitzi and Her Bug

I'm going to try my hand at writing a short story today about one of my passions.... my dream car - a fire-engine red Volkswagon Beetle, with black vinyl top, decaled with a huge yellow daisy across the hood and fully loaded. Wow, I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

On another note - I had a great time at church last night. I can still smell the mhyrr of the anointing oil. I was blessed watching my family be blessed.

I'm looking forward to my son's success in this gifts and talents and am excited by his uniqueness and can't wait to see what he does.

A smile crossed my face when my shy daughter stepped out in courage. I'm excited to see that boldness grow in her as she uses her creativity and her ability to read things.

My heart leapt to see my oldest take a step toward faith and desire to have a relationship with Christ. That is my deepest desire - that Christ becomes the ultimate love in her life. She's such a devoted person - and when something has her heart, it has all of it. She's precious to me and she's beautiful. I'm hard on her, because I want to protect her and keep her safe. I don't want her to walk the hard road I've had to travel. I want her to be successful in everything she does.

I'm expecting that new wisdom and boldness to fill my husband. I can't wait to hear the words of knowledge flow from his heart and out of his mouth. He's a man of integrity and creatitivity and I can't wait to see him pour out his wisdom and pass down his gifts to the next generation.

There's a group of teens in our church family that are excited about their faith and are filled with a wonderful gift for music. They're coming together and I can't wait to see what happens with them. I believe they're going to make an awesome impact on the world and I feel priveledged to see it up close.

As I sit, wafting in the faint scent of mhyrr, I smile. It's going to be a good day.

Till next time,
~T.L. Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment